Why this blog?

Hi. I'm Susan, a textile designer, improv comedienne and all around sufferer of anxiety. A great way to curb my anxiety is by having a conversation with a friend. Unfortunately I don't always get to ride the subway with my friends...so I make new ones. Here are some stories about the people I meet.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

1/17/10

Thinking of having a questionnaire to ask people I meet on the subway. I would love any question suggestions.
So far I'm thinking:
1. First name?
2. Where are you from originally?
3. What brings you to NY?
4. What is your favorite thing to do on the subway?
5. What is the craziest thing that has happened to you or that you have witnessed on the subway?

How would you react if someone handed you this questionnaire on the subway?

No comments:

Post a Comment